XGimp is the app GIMP that runs remotely, so it has the same features:
- Suite of painting tools including Brush, Pencil, Airbrush, Clone, etc.
- Image editor.
- Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high quality anti-aliasing.
- Extremely powerful gradient editor and blend tool.
- Supports custom brushes and patterns.
- Full alpha channel support.
- Layers and channels.
- Multiple Undo/Redo.
- Editable text layers.
- Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip.
It also includes a local image editor to modify graphics, images and photos. It is based on the open source app "Pocket Paint":
- This local image editor provides the tools: brush, line tool, cursor, fill tool, stamp, circle/ellipse, cropping, flipping, zooming, rectangle, image importing, eraser, moving, and rotating.
- Drawing in full screen.
- Change the line width and shape.
- Color palette & RGBa values.
XGimp is an adaptation for Android of the app GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation), which is a freely distributed program for tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
As a result of that, the app XGimp provides many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, image editor, an expert quality photo retouching program, an image renderer, or an image format converter.
Available in the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dandroidmobile.xgimp